|AARP Tax Preparation|
|Free help with filing tax forms will be available at the Willmar Community Center for low and middle income taxpayers, with special attention for Senior Citizens by appointment only. Trained AARP Tax-Aide volunteers will be at the Center every Thursday from 9 am until 4 pm from Feb. 1 thru April 12. The Center is located at 624 NE Highway 71.
To make an appointment, please call the WCER Office on weekdays between 8 am - 4 pm - 320-231-8490, starting January 15.
When you come for your tax assistance, be sure to bring all pertinent tax information including:
* Driver's license (or other photo ID) and Social Security card(s) (including dependents)
* A copy of last year's tax returns.
* All your 2015 income information including
* W2 forms from your employer(s)
* Form 1099-SSA, your Social Security Benefit Information
* 1099-R forms, your pension income statements
* 1099-INT forms showing your interest income
* Any other income information: 1099-MISC, Unemployment Compensation, etc.
* Any other information necessary to complete your income tax return, including health insurance coverage information (Medicare, medical assistance, individual or employer provided insurance), your 1095-A, 1095-B or 1905-C forms mailed to you from your health insurance provider, and/or Health Coverage Exemptions from MNSure.
* If you are filing for property tax or renter's refund, you will also need to bring your most current Property Tax Statement (2014 or 2015) and/or your Certificate of Rent Paid (CRP)